Chalmers will be offering around 50 IPOET scholarships in 2019, funded by the Swedish Council for Higher Education, to prospective fee-paying students. The scholarships are administered and awarded by Chalmers.
The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university’s stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master’s programmes.
Before you proceed, please 'Follow' our facebook page to get more updates
Learn Web Design, Forex, Graphics Design, Digital Marketing for FREE here
Fields of Study
Unrestricted – all of the current Master’s programmes at Chalmers.
You may also check:
- The Nigerian Economic Summit Group (NESG) Bridge Fellowship 2019
- OPay Job Position- Marketing Managers
- Jacobs Foundation Scholarships in youth and child development for study at the University of Oxford (Funded)
- 1st year Master’s programme applicants
- Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university studies
- A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters/2 year programme)
- Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fees during the second and final year of studies
- No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates