The L’Oréal UNESCO Maghreb Fellowships For Women in Science aim at promoting the participation of young women in science. This program determines and rewards young talented female researchers in the Life Sciences (biology, biochemistry, genetics, physiology, biotechnology, ecology, biochemistry) and the Physical S ciences (physics, chemistry,mathematics, engineering, information sciences, earth and universe sciences).
Founded in 2007, the L’Oréal UNESCO Maghreb Fellowships aim to distinguish young women researchers for the quality of their works and to encourage them to pursue a brilliant career in science. The L’Oréal UNESCO Maghreb Fellowships For Women in Science 2019 are set to be awarded to 5 young women scientists from 4 different countries of the Maghreb: Algeria,Libya, Morocco, and Tunisia.
Number of endowments
5 annual endowmentsAmount per endowment10 000 €Requirements
- Doctoral & Postdoctoral level
- Open to all scientific fields
- Maximum 35 years old
- Studying in the region
You may also check:
- University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (UNTH) 2020 Graduate Intern Recruitment
- Schwarzman Scholars Program 2021 for Young Leaders to study in China
- Digital Marketing Officer at GudyGudy.com
Main eligibility criteria
- Academic excellence
- Quality and originality of the research project
- Capacity to promote science among young people
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2020.