The Nation Media Group invites internship applications for their June to August intake from university students interested in creating a career in the journalism industry.
The Nation Media Group is the largest independent media house in East and Central Africa with operations in print, broadcast and digital media, which attract and serve unparalleled audiences in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda. As a brand, we are committed to generating and creating content that will inform, educate and entertain our consumers across the different platforms, keeping in mind the changing needs and trends in the industry.
The Nation Media Group Internship
Having moved from being in print media only, the Group has diversified into television, radio and digital media platforms. In addition, to being on multi-platforms, the group’s presence can now be found in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania. It’s from this that they seek to work with University students every year to share industry knowledge and insights on working in this industry.
You may also check:
- NEW JOB ALERT: Security Co-Ordinator at a Security Company
- Apply to the University of Geneva Excellence Master Fellowships 2021/2022 for Study in Switzerland
- TaiwanICDF’s International Higher Education Scholarship Program 2021 for study in Taiwan (Fully Funded)
They recruit high caliber interns to serve customers and the business needs of the organization. The group’s approach is professional and fair. Nation Media Group embraces the principles of equity to ensure a biasfree employee selection and retention process. They do not discriminate on grounds of color, creed, race, ethnicity, sex, disability, religion or marital status.
How to Apply
All interested continuing students should submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Introduction letter from the university/institution
- Application letter for the internship clearly indicating the department of interest
- Curriculum Vitae
- Photocopy of Student ID
- Copies of O’ and A’ level certificates
Application Deadline: 5th April, 2021.