FairMoney is a digital platform in Nigeria that allows you access instant loans in a few minutes through our android app.
- You will be working as our Software Engineer in our Tech Division which is now composed of 11 people worldwide. You will be based in Lagos and working with our engineering team based in Paris.
- Your mission is to develop new features for our customers based in emerging countries in order to improve the services of our Android application. Your goal is to build a new digital bank for emerging countries.
We are waiting from you to work on:
- To develop new features (ex: wallet),
- To decrease the time spent fixing and maintaining already shipped features,
- To improve an infrastructure that can handle 2M clients.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 3 – 10 years
- Location: Lagos
Our technical Stack:
- Our customer product is an android application;
- It communicates with a Ruby on Rails backend (sikekiq, rspec);
- Our ML pipeline is an API-flask (Python);
- We are hosted on AWS: we use Elastic Beanstalk, a RDS Aurora mysql database, S3, Kinesis (data-stream, firehose);
- Prototype of a data warehouse on GCP (GCS, BigQuery, Cloud Composer);
- We have automated tests that run on Travis.
You may also check:
- Get a Unicaf Scholarship and Study for an Accredited Bachelor, Master’s or Doctoral Degree
- African Water Resources Mobility Network Programme 2020 (Fully Funded)
- The Human Development Innovation Fund (HDIF’s) COVID-19 Response Challenge 2020 Application
- You have 3 – 10 years of experience in backend,
- You have an Engineering or University Diploma in computer science (we are also open to self-taught with 5 years experience in computer engineering),
- You are able to code in a backend language (Ruby on Rails or Python or node.js or Go or Php or Java…)
- You have knowledge with AWS or GCP cloud providers,
- You are able to go to the most efficient solution,
- You know how to take initiatives.
Application Deadline: Unspecified.