Credo Advisory is a strategic communications firm that specializes in designing and implementing strategic, operational and tactical communications initiatives. We provide a full suite of communications support to our clients, which include public communications and advocacy, government relations, media relations, crisis communications, digital communications, and capacity building.
Credo offers focused and integrated approaches to strategic communications to ensure we meet our clients’ needs and exceed their expectations. We are dedicated to bringing innovative ideas, thought leadership and insights with a global perspective to our clients.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 6 years
- Location: Abuja
The Social Media Specialist will:
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency.
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels.
- Work with Specialists to create and implement social media strategies monthly.
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between clients and the company and ensure a positive customer service experience.
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Ensure progress on all platforms using analytical tools such as Google Analytics.
- Oversee the creating and implementation of the monthly editorial calendar which includes monthly sales objectives and initiatives.
You may also check:
- Teaching and Non Teaching Positions at Loral International School
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2024 for Master’s degree study (Fully Funded)
- Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) Recruitment 2023 Application
The ideal candidate must have the following minimum qualifications:
- 6+ years of social media management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations or a related field.
- Professional certification in Google Analytics is strongly preferred.
- Proficient in using multi-social posting programs such as Hootsuite and HubSpot.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites.
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content.
- Relevant experience in determining a target audience and how to cater to unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention.
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach.
- Ability to manage and supervise diverse employees and simultaneously work toward many company initiatives at once.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Application Deadline: 8th May, 2023.