Nigeria Impact Startup Relief Facility (NISRF) is an emergency facility designed by a consortium of funding partners to disburse grants to a significant number of existing post-MVP stage high-growth startups who create impact so they remain viable during the COVID-19 crisis. NISRF is designed to support grant applicants for a period of 6 months whose businesses/activities are either being adversely affected or modified in response to COVID-19.
- You can access between $5,000 to $20,000.
- Yes, funding received from the NISRF is 100% equity-free.
You may also check:
- Apply for FATE Foundation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Digital Programme 2020/2021
- Apply for Graduate and Experienced Roles at Microsoft Nigeria
- Assistant Procurement Officer wanted at Banyi Lifestores Pharmacy
In order to qualify for this funding, the following criteria have to be met:
1 Be a company operating in Nigeria
2 The company is tackling an urgent social problem
3 The company is post-MVP, revenue-generating, registered with CAC
4 Can demonstrate solid financial health prior to the onset of COVID-19 (USD $60K ARR – 12 months period minimum)
5 The company has already received seed capital
6 Can demonstrate the scale of impact, or potential for future scale
7 Fall in any of these sectors: Agriculture, Critical Infrastructure, Financial Services, Health Care, Education, and with initiatives that target the informal sector.
Application Deadline: 7th September, 2020.