NPOWER is an initiative of the Federal Government of Nigeria for graduates or non-graduates everywhere in Nigeria. You can register for FREE and you get paid N30,000 every month!
The Federal Government of Nigeria had earlier said the Batch C of the scheme will absorb 400,000 fresh beneficiaries, after the exit of the Batch A on June 30, 2020 and Batch B, who are expected to be discharged on July 31, 2020.
NOTE: The N-Power registration portal is already open. What are you waiting for? Keep reading
- Portal opens 11.45 pm, June 26th, 2020.
- Application is FREE. Do NOT pay anyone to apply on the N-Power portal.
- Get a printout or accurate details of your BVN.
Who Should Apply?
According to N-Power, the following sets of person are encouraged to apply for its 2020 recruitment on the portal:
– Graduates and non-graduates who are presently unemployed.
– Those between 18-35 years old.
– People with desires to get life-long skills and become solution providers in their communities.
What are the requirements for NPOWER?
Intending N-Power applicants are required to note the following before registration:
- Get your BVN ready.
- Ensure you are are not an existing employee in any organization.
- A printout or current details of your Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- A current passport photograph (1MB) either JPEG or PNG files.
- A valid contact email address or a working phone number
- Your degree certificate and NYSC certificate (if you are a graduate) and want to apply for N-Teach or N-Health.
- All Application is done online.
You may also check:
- The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS) Masters & PhD Scholarships 2020/2021 for study in Germany (Funded)
- Fresh Jobs at Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN)
- Apply as Global Citizen Academy Instructor
How to register for NPOWER?
Giving further details of the Batch C recruitment, N-Power told the interested applicants to ensure they do the following when they are on the portal:
a. Input your valid contact information (email or phone number).
b. The information will be redirected to your email for confirmation.
c. Once your email address has been confirmed, you are to fill in your 11-digit BVN and date of birth in the following format (dd/mm/yy). Note that if your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be allowed to go past this interface.
d. BioData and Contact Page: Fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information.
e. Education and Programme Page: Kindly indicate if you have received education or not. The N-Power programme is open to all, however.
i. The N-Teach and N-Health sub-programmes are however open to only graduates.
ii. (In addition, please note that for N-Power Health, selection preference will be given to holders of Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND in health sciences such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or other allied disciplined in the sciences).
iii. Where applicable, you will be required to upload your degree certificates and NYSC certificate.
f. Employment and Other Details Page: You will be required to answer some questions and upload your Government issued Identity Card. Kindly note that the acceptable Government IDs are:
i. International Passport
ii. National ID Card issued by NIMC
iii. Valid Driver’s License
iv. Permanent Voter’s Card.
g. Review and Submit Page -. Review all the information you have inputted and then submit. ii. Upon submission, you will receive a unique ID number. write it down and keep it safe.
Application Deadline: Unspecified.