SINOMA CARGO INTERNATIONAL NIGERIA LTD. is wholly owned subsidiary invested by Sinoma Cargo in Nigeria, founded in June 2016, located in Nigeria,Lagos. Sinoma Cargo is the first branch set up in West Africa in the process of implementing globalization strategy.
Currently, Sinoma Cargo has obtained the clearance qualification and provides overseas warehousing and distribution services, equipped with 40 normal trailers and 10 tow-beds. Sinoma Cargo Nigeria can deliver general cargoes, heavy lifts, over-sized goods and self-owned custom house broker has been set up as well. There are 12 Chinese employees and 100 native employees at present.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: OND, Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience: 2 – 5 years
- Location: Kogi
Repair And Maintain all Equipment and Keep Safety Rules and also to be available at all time to carry out duty when the need arises.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION:
- Carry Out Maintenance Of All Equipment
- Perform diagnostic test for routine maintenance procedures
- Ensure Equipment Are Serviced As at When Due
- To determine a course of action for damaged parts and system
- Carry Out Preventive Maintenance To Avoid Unnecessary Breakdown
- Repair malfunctioning components, retrofit engines, change brakes, adjust steering system, replace worn-out parts and change hydraulic fluids.
- Ensure Quick Response To Any Breakdown To Avoid Delay During Operations
- To repair vehicles and moke routine maintenance checks to ensure that vehicles are running.
You may also check:
- 18 European Undergraduate, Masters and PhD Scholarships you can apply for as a Nigerian
- Apply for Agrited Farms Recruitment 2021
- NEW JOB: Facilities Manager at Moove
SSCE, OND,HND AND BSC
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
Skills In Analyzing Mechanical Faults, Good Communication Skills And Inter-Personnal Relationship
Application Deadline: 6th June, 2021.