Cleverbeam is a professional service company that helps forward thinking organisations improve experience of customers, productivity, enhance internal communications & collaborations by leveraging on digital technologies including analytics, web, social media, cloud and mobile applications.
Cleverbeam’s consultants help brands achieve organisational goals through our dynamic creatives that’s powered by our content creation, strategy and distribution teams.
Cleverbeam, a web content development firm is looking to fill up the vacant position of a ‘Content Developer‘.
This position is open strictly to Lagos residents. Thus, if you are unavailable to honour an interview invitation anytime within the specified dateline, do not bother applying. Applications will be treated with urgency and credence will be given to those who display an unusual sense of genius, in practice.
As a ‘Content Developer‘, you must possess a skill set which includes creative and analytical skills, writing, editing, interpersonal relations, time management, critical thought ability, social media compliance and general computer & basic software management.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: None
- Location: Lagos
This position is open to fresh graduates as well as those with up to two years working experience. Evidence of working with a blog/website will be an added advantage.
Applicants must also satisfy character and other work ethics requirement such as:
- Exude confidence, be self-motivated and internally driven.
- Be creative, hardworking and constantly in touch with global trends and news updates in the tech field
- Have a comprehensive grasp of the English language in terms of grammatical composition, sentence structuring, words and vocabulary usage.
- Be ingenious and with a zeal to learning new things.
You may also check:
- Wanted: Cash & Bank Officer at Cummins Nigeria
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) Development-Related Postgraduate Scholarships 2021/2022
- Call for Proposals: The Microsoft AI for Health COVID-19 Grants 2020
The descript of your role as a Content Developer is, but shall not be restricted to:
- Material research
- Original content development (i.e., writing of articles)
- Copy editing
- Social media monitoring
- Active participation in group tasks/assignments
- Reporting to supervisory editor
Method of Application
To apply, please follow the submission instructions.
– Send a mail to email@example.com
In your mail, you are expected to;
- Title the mail accordingly (i.e., Content Developer)
- Attach an e-copy of your curriculum vitae
- In the body of the mail, tell us in brief why you think you are the preferred candidate for the job. Feel free in making reference to past working experience but be very detail specific.
Please note, mail entries that fall out of line with the instructions detailed above, will be discarded.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Application Deadline: Unspecified.