Jubaili Agrotec ltd was established in 2002 (in Nigeria) by the sons of Abdullatif Jubaili as the fruit of their strong solid experience in the field of agriculture and of their reliable sources for quality products such as: Agricultural Pesticides, Agricultural, Insecticides, Agricultural Herbicides, Feed additives … etc.
The first branch was established in Kano, the Capital of the North that covers around 60% of the agriculture in Nigeria. In 2004, the company opened its second branch in Ibadan in order to cover the South of Nigeria. The third branch was opened in Abuja in 2010 to cover the middle belt of Nigeria.
- Manage and coordinate the activities on the farm – trial station
- Point of contacts between the seeds department, technical, sales representative and main branch
- Liaise with the Agricultural Engineers on the activities on the trial station
- Generate vendor list and prepare questionnaire to retrieve vendors information
- Purchase farm needs and items based on confirmation and approval.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 2 – 3 years
- Location: Abuja
You may also check:
- Cook/Chef needed at Crossover Restaurant
- Office Assistant/Receptionist vacancy at Powerpal Ltd
- 2022 Chevening Scholarship Awards for International Students
- B. Agric
- 2 – 3 years’ work experience in similar position
- Knowledge of Agrochemical products.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 20th May, 2022.