Coronation Insurance Plc.(NSE – Coronation Insurance; Bloomberg – Coronation Insurance:NL) is a leading West African full line insurance company offering a diverse range of products and services covering life, general and special risk businesses. Are you looking for a career in the Financial Services Industry? Do you have what it takes to be part of a winning team? The Coronation Insurance Graduate Trainee Program is open for applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Minimum of second class upper division) in Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Business Administration, Marketing, Mass Communication or Actuarial Science.
- Must have complete NYSC and awarded a discharge certificate
- Must be 26 years and below
- Must have excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- Must possess a great appetite for learning
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proiciency in the use of microsoft office suite.
You may also check:
- Federal Government of Nigeria Education Bursary Awards 2022 (Fully Funded)
- Website Developer job at Mshel Homes Ltd
- Apply for INEC ad-hoc Staff Recruitment for 2023 General Elections
How to Apply:
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to the email address indicated under the apply button and using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 4th November, 2022.