Halogen Group, in partnership with the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development seeks to promote cybersecurity awareness, competencies and capabilities amongst Nigerian Youths.
This training is free for the first Forty Thousand (40,000) enrollees.
Duration: 3 days (15 hours)
Mode of Learning: Online
Participants will learn
- Basic understanding of Cyber Security
- Types and forms of Cyber attacks. E.g Malwares, Trojans, Social engineering attacks, Phishing links etc
- Vulnerability controls
- Cyber Security tools and lots more
You may also check:
- Business Manager (Frames) needed in an Art Gallery/ Framing House
- Czech Government Scholarships 2023/2024 for Undergraduate, Masters and Doctorate studies in the Czech Republic
- Apply for FrieslandCampina Graduate Professional Scheme (GPS) 2022
Benefits of participating
- Internship opportunities
- Access to cyber security certifications
- Job opportunities (local & international)
Application Deadline: 12th August, 2022.