Kayhelt Pharma is a fast growing pharmaceutical company based in Nigeria. Kayhelt Pharma has shown tremendous growth over a very short time. It has interest in pharmaceuticals, surgicals and consumables. To nurture a winning network of field men/women together we create a mutual and enduring value.
To build a remarkable field force team that will not compromise the ethics of pharmaceutical marketing in Nigeria. Kayhelt Pharma was born out of the desire to get the right product, at the right quality, at affordable price to the end users.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: OND
- Experience: 10 – 20 years
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Driver responsibilities include arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle, planning each route based on road and traffic conditions and managing payments.
- Ultimately, you will help us increase customer satisfaction, making sure clients depend on us for their transportation needs.
- To be considered for this role, you should have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with no traffic violations. Note that you don’t need to have a car; we provide drivers with our own vehicles.
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Pick up clients from the place and at the time they’ve requested
- Collect payments and issue receipts
- Assist clients with loading and unloading their luggage
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Answer clients’ questions about the area and local places of interest
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car.
You may also check:
- Job Opportunities at Wema Bank 2021
- Mathematics Teacher needed at Vienna Brown School
- Apply for Vodacom Discover Graduate & Internship Programme 2021/2022
- OND qualification with 10 – 20 years driving experience
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Minimum visual acuity of 20/50 (or corrected to 20/50)
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage
- Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour).
N50,000 – N60,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 9th August, 2021.