The Ecobank Fintech Challenge identifies and partners Fintechs that are ready to scale and provides them with support and access to opportunities in Ecobank’s 33 African markets. The goal? To contribute to their growth as potential Pan African Fintech success stories.
- The Challenge is open to all Fintechs on the African continent. Interested Fintechs can apply by sending details of their product as well as a demo here.
- These products must address one or more of a specific set of pain points which can be found here.
- The selected finalists participate in the Ecobank Fintech Challenge Grand Finale.
- The ultimate winner for 2022 will be awarded a cash prize of $50,000. All finalists are inducted into the Ecobank Fintech Fellowship, which affords them the opportunity to explore deals, integration and commercial partnership with the Ecobank Group.
You may also check:
- Guaranty Trust Pension and Fund Managers Entry Level Programme 2022
- Apply for Commonwealth Youth Awards 2023 for Excellence in Development Work
- NestOil Plc Recruitment 2022
- Late August – Mid-September 2022: Apply
- Late September 2022: Get Shortlisted
- Mid-October 2022: Become a finalist
- Late October 2022: Pitch at Challenge event/win cash
- Late October 2022: Get Inducted into Ecobank Fintech Fellowship
- November 2022 – April 2023: Explore Integration & commercial partnership opportunities with Ecobank Group
Application Deadline: Unspecified.