Khalil Integrated Academy is seeking a qualified candidate to fill the position of School Administrator/Head Teacher.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing administrative support to an academic team of tutors and teachers
- Liaising with external agencies, government departments and prospective parents and pupils as well as handling relations with parents, regulators, employees, and the community
- Managing budgets and ensuring financial systems are followed
- Overseeing record-keeping
- Training, supervising, and motivating teachers and auxiliary staff
- Working on committees including academic boards, governing bodies and task groups
- Assisting with recruitment, public relations and marketing activities
- Drafting and interpreting regulations and dealing with queries and complaints procedures
- Maintaining high levels of quality assurance, including subject evaluation and approval procedures
- Contributing to policy and planning as well as organizing and facilitating a variety of educational and social activities.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 8 – 10 years
- Location: Borno
You may also check:
- Apply for StartupX ChangeMakers Seed Grant Opportunity 2021 for startups & social enterprises
- The Kennedy-Lugar Youth Exchange and Study (YES) Scholarship Program
- CrowdForce is currently recruiting
Qualifications and Related Experience Required:
- Bachelor of Education B.Ed., Post Graduate Diploma in Education Management is an added advantage.
- Skilled in planning, coordinating, controlling and capable of building good relationship with regulators, education stakeholders and parents.
- Up to date with the latest education policies, processes and procedures of school compliance and quality assurance.
- Proven experience as a School Administrator, with knowledge of counseling and a good motivational skill. Experience as an educator is a plus.
- Ability to use computers (MS Office) and education management applications and software.
- Excellent communication skills, outstanding organizational ability and attentive to details
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution skills, good judgment and decision-making aptitude
- Capable of enhancing performance and optimizing overall output of the institution
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Application Deadline: 15th December, 2020.