The Development Bank of Nigeria Entrepreneurship Program is an ambitious initiative of the Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN) aimed at equipping micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) with skills and competencies to defend sound and viable business proposals, improve their ability to access available credit, and improve their capacity for efficient funds utilization, trade, investments and access to markets.
This program which is now in its second year, is focused on building resilience in MSMEs in the wake of the COVID-19 global pandemic. Through this program, we will enhance the entrepreneurial and managerial competencies of Nigerian MSMEs towards building sustainable business practices as they continue in their efforts to reignite the Nigerian economy.
Step 1 – To be Eligible for the program, the applicant must be:
- A Nigerian
- 18 years and above
- Own a viable business that is registered and operated in Nigeria
- A for-profit business from any sector
- Educated with minimum qualification of Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- Able to carry out the application process online
- Committed to the training schedule, physically and virtually, once accepted
Step 2 – Register
Click on the Start Application tab to register
You will receive a confirmation email from Development Bank of Nigeria Entrepreneurship Program with all the details you will need to log in.
You may also check:
- Apply as Head of Sales (Flour Treatment Additives) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Apply for African Management Institute’s Virtual Survive to Thrive programme 2020 for Entrepreneurs
- Apply for KPMG 2020/2021 Graduate Trainee Programme
Step 3 – Complete Application
Once you have successfully registered, log in and start the application. To return to your application, click the “Save And Continue” button (at the bottom of any stage) and come back to it at any time. Once you are done with your application, click on the “Submit” button at the end of the form to send it to us. You can submit only ONE application.
Step 4 – Keep Informed
Constantly check the Development Bank of Nigeria Entrepreneurship Program ‘News and Update’ tab for regular updates.
Application Deadline: 22nd July, 2020.