GudyGudy.Com is a leading internet (e-commerce) group that offers foodstuff products across various Nigerian tribes such as garri, amala, okro, yam, egusi, ugu vegetables and much more.
ℹ️98% of CVs are rarely accepted. Be among the TOP 2%. Let CV Experts review your Curriculum Vitae and get your new & quality CV within 1 hour
Click to begin
GudyGudy.Com also offers innovative services in home delivery, foodstuff transfer from person to person and borrow me foodstuff etc. GudyGudy.com has other ventures/products such as Eaty-Eaty, Smart Gudies, Gudy Worker, Gudy Pay, Gudy Invest, Gudy Studies and much more.
It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents across various sectors
1. Digital Marketing Officer
- We are looking to employ a young, driven and detail-oriented Digital Marketing Officer to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company sales.
- The Digital Marketing Officer’s responsibilities include signing up new customers, following up on new leads, supporting customers quarries and negotiating deals among similar roles.
- You should also ensure that the company is able to achieve revenue targets while working online at home mostly.
- To be successful as a Digital Marketing Officer, you should be adept with online skills such as in social media marketing, social media presence, leverage on the power of online platforms to improve company revenue.
- Ultimately, an exceptional Digital Marketing Officer should have strong business acumen as well as demonstrate excellent management, communication, and analytical skills.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: None
- Location: Rivers
- Developing and sustaining solid workable plans in achieving market expansion online.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Recruiting, training, and guiding social media ambassadors for the company.
- Providing insight into marketing strategies.
- Meeting organization targets as a team or individually.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost – effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
You may also check:
- DAAD TU Berlin Summer University Scholarships 2020/2021 for students from Developing Countries
- UNESCO Call for Participation: Sports Challenge against COVID-19 in Africa
- Standard Chartered Bank 2020/2021 Internship International Graduate Programme
- Any College Degree or ICT certification with Strong Business Acumen.
- Proven experience working as a Digital Marketer Officer or similar role.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications and with verifiable social media accounts.
- The ability to work online from anywhere including at home.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment as a team member.
- Excellent analytical, problem – solving and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision – making skills.
- Effective communication skills and target oriented.
- Strong business acumen.
- Social Media Influencer.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2020.