Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc has announced the opening of applications for undergraduates in State and Federal Universities in Nigeria to qualify for its scholarship.
Eligible Field of Study: Only students studying any of the following courses should apply:
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Applicants must be in their second year of study or above.
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’ level credit passes (English and Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting.
- Applicants must not hold any other scholarship award
You may also check:
- Apply for KPMG 2020/2021 Graduate Trainee Programme
- Apply for Online Seedstars World Competition 2020/21 for early-stage startups
- Apply for Learn Africa Scholarship Program 2020/2021 for female undergraduates & graduates
How to Apply:
- Eligible students must complete and submit an online application form
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are subject to Seplat JV Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
Application Deadline: 7th August, 2020.