Designed specifically for African entrepreneurs and their teams who want to improve their businesses in these challenging times, the fully virtual programme is based on AMI’s unique approach to applying business learning on the go. You’ll work to address issues like reduced revenue and cash flow, supply chain disruptions, remote staff, and shifting business strategies.
The six-month virtual programme for up to 3 people per business also provides an additional six months of post-programme support and access to supporting resources. This programme is a customized version of AMI’s Grow Your Business programme and some tools are featured in AMI’s Business Survival Bootcamp.
Scenario planning, Financial Forecasting, Business Risk Assessment & Planning, Leading in Uncertainty, Managing Remote Teams, Identifying Opportunities & New Customer Segments, Personal & Business Habits for Growth, Adapting Operations & HR
- Preserve your business
- Develop a strategy to survive and thrive
- Identify new opportunities
- Develop key habits and practices for growth in the future
Business Learning Journey
Survive to Thrive’s learning journey for businesses is based on two stages (survival stage and growth stage) with tools to apply in 5 key phases to help business work through critical risks and key organizational practices:
- Survival: Rapid Response in a Crisis (6 weeks, 2 learning labs)
- Survival: Reboot: Innovate and Adapt (3 weeks, 1 learning lab)
- Growth: Diagnose and Experiment – Strategic Focus (6 weeks, 1 learning lab)
- Growth: Making it Happen – Managing Change for Growth (6 weeks, 1 learning lab)
- Growth: Keep Going and Thrive – Data-Driven Decision Making (6 weeks, 1 learning lab)
- 6 virtual, interactive and online learning labs, hosted by AMI expert facilitators
- AMI learning platform access to over 20 self-guided online courses and over 125 practical business tools
- Monthly pod (group) meetings to support peer-learning and networking with business across Africa
- Practical downloadable tools and online courses to support implementation
- Access to AMI’s mobile app, AMI Learn, for daily support and implementation
You may also check:
- Apply for Orange Corners Nigeria Business Incubation Programme 2020
- NPOWER 2020: How to Apply and Get Chosen
- Apply for Singapore International Graduate Award 2021 Scholarships for PhD study in Singapore (Fully Funded)
SCHOLARSHIP OFFER DETAILS
AMI, with support from a partner, is offering a limited number of full scholarships valued at more than $500 for each qualifying business (up to 3 participants from the business) for the Survive to Thrive programme. A business can only submit one application.
In addition to completion requirements, receiving the scholarship is contingent on full participation in our business performance reporting requirement as detailed below:
As part of every AMI business programme we require that all participating businesses regularly track and submit their business data to help your business create financial measurement and assessment habits.This is also helpful for AMI in supporting the business in tracking its progress and the effectiveness of our programmes.
To receive the full scholarship for Survive to Thrive all applying businesses will be required to agree to submit some business data. This data is used to help AMI assess the impact of its programmes and to report to our financial partners as a requirement of the subsidy. Your data will be anonymised before it is ever shared and no identifiable business data will ever be shared.
Here are the steps you’ll be required to follow (businesses that fail to do so will be released from the programme):
- Track your business’ growth by recording financial figures every month and submitting this to AMI every month of the programme *
- Track your business’ annual growth by recording and sharing your business’ annual performance data with AMI at the beginning of the programme, and for 2 years after the programme.
Application Deadline: 10th July, 2020.