Prixair comprises of Prixair Hotels, Prixair Catering, Prixair Properties, Prixair Studio and Flames Restaurant. We are the leading hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels to extended-stay suites.
Prixair group offers business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Prixair group is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences.
Introduction: The Prixair Group is in need of a strong Digital Marketer who will manage our Prixair Media and Prixair Clean sub units of the prixair group.
The digital marketing executive is responsible for looking into the online marketing strategies for the organization, plan and execute marketing campaigns, and maintain and supply content for the organization’s website.
Here is a list of digital marketing executive roles and responsibilities: expected of you:
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Manage organization’s website
- Drive online sales for the group
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc
- Videography and editing
- Create and edit high profile videos, pictures and posts
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
- Fix any error in online content
- Attend networking events and product launches.
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
- Work on SEO/SEM of the website pages.
- Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
- Promote company’s product and services in the digital space.
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
- Any other assigned role
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 5 years
- Location: Abuja
You may also check:
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning (MERL) Intern needed at Pact Nigeria
- Application for UONGOZI Institute Leadership Essay Competition 2020
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) Development-Related Postgraduate Scholarships 2021/2022
- Must be a graduate of a recognized university with a bachelors in marketing or a relevant field
- must have the mandatory NYSC certificate
- must be resident in abuja only(only Abuja residents will be contacted)
- Must have minimun 5 years exerience in Digital Marketng with proven track records (Actual content online will be checked)
- must know how to work on videos and graphics
- Social media expert
- Conversion rate optimizer
- complete marketer and brand enhancer
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Content creator
Note: only Abuja resident will be contacted.
Only qualified personnel with the above requirements will be reached.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Application Deadline: Unspecified.