- Two (2) full scholarships covering tuition fees (100%), accommodation (100%), and living expenses (250 Euro per month for 12 months) for the Alba MBA Program in Athens, Greece.
- One (1) partial scholarship covering only tuition fees (60%) for the MSc in Finance Program. Accommodation and living expenses will be covered by student own funds.
ALBA Graduate Business School is an accredited, research-driven academic institution with international distinctions.
You may also check:
- Website Developers Wanted at Olastep Networks – Apply Now!
- NEW JOB: Farm Officer at Zilt Investment Limited
- NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship Programme 2023 Application
- Nigerian Citizenship
- 1st Class or Upper 2nd Class Bachelors degree completed (GPA 4.0 or higher)
- Excellent command of English Language
- At least three years of work experience for MBA applicants
Applicants should APPLY at https://goacg.force.com/apply/ and include all official supplementary documents) by April 3rd, 2023
Contact Person: Ms Anna Vithoulka, Manager International Office, ALBA (email@example.com)
Application Deadline: 1st May, 2023.