Equinox is a solid reputation leading edge manufacturer of Home, Office, Hotel, School and Laboratory furniture. We are known for completing projects to the highest quality standards on time, using our innovative and state-of-the-art design and manufacturing processes, with our world class production team.
Working across Nigeria, we offer an extensive range of products and services. From the Space Planning and design, refurbishment and interior fit-out, workplace appraisals, to aftercare services. Equinox has “The Right Solution” for you. Our products not only meet the demands of the modern home and work environment, they are built to last and specifically designed to solve your challenges.
Equinox is a solid reputation leading-edge manufacturer of Home, Office, Hotel, School, and Laboratory furniture. We are known for completing projects to the highest quality standards on time, using our innovative and state-of-the-art design and manufacturing processes, with our world-class production team. Visit www.equinoxcollections.com for more information.
We are looking for an experienced SEO Executive to assist in the planning, execution, and optimization of our online marketing efforts.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding SEO and digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
You may also check:
- African Water Resources Mobility Network Programme 2020 (Fully Funded)
- 2020 African World Heritage Fund Conservation /Moses Mapesa Research Grant
- The Human Development Innovation Fund (HDIF’s) COVID-19 Response Challenge 2020 Application
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of web SEO competition.
- Continually fixing errors on the website.
- Knowledge of Google pagespeed insight and fixing of errors
- Knowledge of GTMetrix, Google search console, SEMrush, and other SEO tools.
- Using Google Analytics to conduct performance reports regularly.
- Creating high-quality SEO content.
- Assisting with blog content.
- Leading keyword research and optimization of content.
- Keeping up-to-date with developments in SEM.
- Analyze site analytics to gauge which areas of the site have more traffic.
- Create and edit content to include popular keywords.
- Use analytical tools to gauge the success of content.
- Work with social media teams to optimize campaigns.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 2 years
- Location: Lagos
- Marketing degree or related.
- Extensive experience in SEO.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Experience with coding techniques.
- Thorough understanding of web design and site structures.
- Good knowledge of backlink analysis.
- Willingness to keep abreast of industry innovations.
Application Deadline: Unspecified.