We are looking for an organized and reliable Office Supervisor to perform administrative tasks and oversee administrative staff to ensure that all office tasks run smoothly and in a timely manner. The office supervisor’s responsibilities may include filing, preparing reports, ordering office supplies and performing reception duties.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND , OND
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Administration / Secretarial
You may also check:
- Vogue Talents Scouting For Africa Designers 2020
- World Heart Federation 2020 Emerging Leaders Programme
- Nigeria Higher Education Foundation (NHEF) Scholars Program 2020
Main Job Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
- supervise and coordinate the daily activities and operations of the office
- schedule and prioritize office activities to meet operating requirements
- Renting out of office spaces.(Online and through Estate Agents)
- Perform administrative support functions such as data management, creating reports and drafting correspondence.
- develop effective working relationships with staff and stakeholders
- Initiate and maintain orderly records in compliance with company regulations
- Supervise the efficient use of office supplies and maintenance of office equipment
- Plan and organize the purchase of office supplies in accordance with purchasing policies and budgets
- Maintain a pleasant and secure working environment
- Answering phone calls and responding to mails.
Education and Experience
- Must not be more than 25 years of age.
- Must be fluent in English (writing & speaking)
- A graduate with Arts or Social Sciences background
- Prior experience in an administrative role.
- Proficient computer skills