The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 0 – 1 years
- Location: Lagos
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Perform receptionist duties when needed
You may also check:
- University of Oxford Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme 2022
- Apply for Young Graduate Program at TOTAL Nigeria Plc
- 2023 L’Oréal-UNESCO For Women in Science International Awards (€100,000 Prize)
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Proven experience as a back-office assistant, office assistant, virtual assistant or in another relevant administrative role.
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Application Deadline: Unspecified.