We Post The Funniest Pictures and Videos Guaranteed To Make You Laugh Every Day Of The Week.
1. Corporate Communications & Business Development Officer
- We currently seek an experienced individual with a history of successful performance to create and implement communication strategies that further our goals, promote our brand, interact with the public and establish productive relationships with key stakeholders.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 2 years
- Location: Lagos
- Team up with management to develop and implement effective communications strategy based on our target audience.
- Write, edit and distribute content including publications, press releases, website content and other marketing materials that communicates the organizationТs activities and services.
- Develop and disseminate public relations materials that increase our visibility among stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with brands, agencies and organizations.
- Ensure digital marketing contents aligns with our brandТs identity, message and assist with marketing campaigns as needed.
- Develop and implement new strategies to increase revenue generation.
- Brainstorm with other members of the Business Team to create new project strategies.
- Creating sales pitches, developing clear and effective written proposal / quotations for existing and prospective clients.
- Cultivate positively rewarding affiliations with brands / agencies and seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the organization.
You may also check:
- Job Vacancies at Society for Family Health
- World Summit Award (WSA) 2020 for Digital Entrepreneurs
- The MultiChoice Talent Factory FREE Online Masterclasses
Qualification / Experience
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in Communications, Public relations, Marketing, Business Administration or other related fields.
- Minimum of two (2) yearsТ experience in a Communications / Business Development role.
- Excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to exercise good judgment and solve problems quickly and effectively.
- Preference will be given to candidates who are experienced and are skilled in Digital Marketing.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 30th April, 2020.