Venmac Resources Limited currently requires the services of an Hotel Internal Auditor.
- Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper Record from all the outlets.
- Audit all the departments’ outlets to ensure proper control as it relates to finance and inventory.
- Build a strong compliance environment to ensure zero level of policy, procedures and regulatory infractions.
- Have working knowledge of hotel property management software.
- Examining company re-occurring and non-re-occurring expenditures and financial control systems.
- Liase with the accounts department and consultant in harmonizing prices of F & B products for sale.
- Gauging levels of financial risk within organization.
- Ensuring sales reports and records are accurate and reliable.
- Identifying faulty processes and procedures and give advice on adjustments.
- Preparing audit reports and commentaries. Determine internal audit scope and develop audit plans.
- Liaising with the GM/Accountant and presenting findings and recommendations.
- Build strong awareness on all policy and procedures issues; zero tolerance for un-reviewed transactions and income leakages.
- Planning, organizing and managing all hotels’ cost, for managing the F&B cost function and maintaining standard of all responsible areas.
- Collating, checking and analyzing stock and purchase items.
- Maintain open communication with management.
- Establish and maintain a database for food and beverage inventory stock including up-to-date pricing.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost control.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s report and document process.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure legality, validity and goal achievement.
- Coordinate, attend and monitor all food and beverage physical inventories to ensure accuracy.
- Engage in continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rule, regulation and best practice, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- Have the ability to manage large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports.
- Have sound independent judgement.
- Maintain high confidentiality in regards to Hotel Management privacy.
- Notify the Hotels accountant regarding loopholes, errors, and misconducts as it relates to finance and audit.
- Application of hotel regulations, and adhering to existing laws and regulations
- Collating, checking and analyzing food and beverage data.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND, MBA/MSc/MA, OND
- Experience: 3 – 8 years
- Location: Abuja
You may also check:
- Professional School Chauffeur (Driver) at a School
- Hanken GBSN Scholarships 2022 for students
- Wema Bank Marketing Associate Program 2022 for graduates
- A University Degree or Diploma in Accounting.
- Experience in Financial Accounting, personnel supervision and problem resolutions is an added advantage.
- Excellent computer system skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Application Deadline: 15th January, 2022.