UK-DION INVESTMENT LIMITED is an Asset management company which is registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and regulated by Securities and Exchange Commission(SEC). Our philosophy is to provide our clients with the best independent advice on their investments and help them get the best value for their money.
We are a non-banking financial institution which is into the business of asset/wealth management. The company is built on a strong foundation of integrity and professional ethics, and bound by law to put clients’ interest first.
RESPORTS TO: Head, Exchequer
- Ensuring customer queries are answered to their satisfaction
- Using computerized systems to access the details of customers
- Promoting certain financial products and services
- Handling customer complaints or handing them over to a supervisor
- Referring customers to individuals qualified to offer and sell regulated financial products
- Any other duties assigned
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 2 years
- Location: Lagos
You may also check:
- Apply for Women in Conflict 1325 Fellowship Programme
- World Meteorological Organization (WMO) 2021 Calendar Competition
- Apply for Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Outstanding communication & listening skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- The integrity to respect private and confidential information
- The ability to work to targets and deadlines
- The capacity to work well in a high pressure work environment
- Attention to detail
- A professional phone manner
- High quality computer and math skills
- ACA/ACCA is an added advantage
- Degree in Accounting or other related field
- Not less than 2years in financial institution
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The “job title” should be the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: Unspecified.