At OUTCESS we thrive when our people thrive. We are currently looking for an executive assistant to be the supportive force that empowers our senior leadership. The ideal person for the job will be a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills and a meticulous attention to detail.
He /She will have previous experience working in an office environment, performing administrative duties and providing support to management. Given the changing nature of the executive landscape, we rely on our assistants for flexibility and foresight, while maintaining confidences related to high-level systems and operations.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Administration / Secretarial
- Manage professional and personal scheduling for CEO, including agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistics
- Perform administrative and office support, such as typing, dictation, spreadsheet creation, faxing, and maintenance of filing system and contact database
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
- Organize team communications and plan events, both internally and offsite
You may also check:
- King Carl Gustaf Scholarship 2020 for Students to study in Sweden
- Procter & Gamble IT Internship Program 2020 Application (400 LEVEL UNDERGRADUATES)
- Future Food Fellowship 2020 – Postdoctoral Programme
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once.
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge.
- Ability to keep company confidences.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Has a B Sc or its equivalent
Applicant must reside within Lagos Island (Lekki).
Method of Application
Applicant should submit their Cv to email@example.com indicating ”EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT” as the subject of the mail.