Jumia Food is an online food ordering site that allows consumers to conveniently order meals of their choice from their preferred restaurants, and have them delivered straight to their home / office. That is why we require Customer Service Agents at Jumia Food
In particular, you will:
- Work with the team leads to execute processes focused on improving customers’ experiences and overall service received by customers; in line with the set KPIs.
- Escalate issues to the team lead when necessary
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicate with customers through various channels.
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicate and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
Required Skills & Qualifications
Before you proceed, please 'Follow' our facebook page to get more updates
Learn Web Design, Forex, Graphics Design, Digital Marketing for FREE here
- Degree holder from an accredited university with at least 2 years work experience in a customer service or general operations, logistics or project management role.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, demanding and analytical start-up environment.
- Proven track record in sales, with a demonstrated ability to increase network expansion/volumes.
- Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining customer/client relationships and identifying opportunities to improve business success for both parties.
- Creative communicator with an ability to work across multiple communication channels with experience of influencing others to drive results
You may also check:
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Management Trainee Programme
- Apply for Chevron Nigeria 2020 January – June Internship Placement for young Nigerians
- Adobe Research Fellowship 2020 for Graduate Students Worldwide
Advanced skills in MS office tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 2 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Customer Care
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures