Based on the Law for International Cooperation, and with the purpose of maintaining the position of Mexico as an actor with global responsibility, the Mexican Ministry of Foreign Affairs (SRE), through the Mexican Agency for International Development Cooperation (AMEXCID), calls for foreigners interested in conducting studies in Mexico. This call is open to citizens of more than 180 countries within the framework of various bilateral conventions, multilateral programs and special agreements.
More than 100 Mexican Higher Education Institutions participate,all of them offering academic programs registered in the National Program of Quality Graduate Degrees (PNPC) of the National Council for Science and Technology (CONACYT). These programs demonstrate the advancements that the country has made in the fields of sciences and humanities.
To offer scholarships for the training of foreign professionals at Bachelor, Specialty, Specialization, Master’s, Doctorate and Postgraduate Research levels, as well as student mobility programs for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Specialties and Medical Sub specialties, in the form of training scholarships, in full-time taught or research programs in Mexico, with the purpose of strengthening the links of academic collaboration with partner countries; the training of human resources and the internationalization of Higher Education Institutions (HEIs).
You may also check:
- Bill Gates Cambridge Scholarship Programme 2020 for Study at the University of Cambridge, UK (Fully Funded)
- Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2020 for full-time Master’s study at a UK university (Fully Funded)
- Chevron Nigeria 2020 January – June Internship Placement for young Nigerians
a)How to apply
- The application is made in a personal capacity and only one application per person will be accepted.
2. Applicants with more than one nationality may only submit one application. The nomination must come from the same country as the nationality chosen by the applicant to use while in Mexico
3. Applicants who have already begun their studies in Mexico,in the HEIs and in the academic programs indicated in this Call, are eligible to participate in this Call.
4. The AMEXCID scholarship is not retroactive, that is, it does not cover any expenses (including air transport) that have been made prior to granting the scholarship
1. All applications must comply with the provisions of this Call, including the documents referred to in it and the corresponding formats.
2.Applications must be submitted as follows:a)Paper ApplicationsOnly applicants from Cuba, Saint Lucia, the Dominican Republic, Antigua and Barbuda, Trinidad and Tobago, Dominica, Barbados, Surinam, Guyana, Jamaica, Haiti, Nicaragua, Slovakia, Slovenia, Lithuania, Latvia, Turkey, Venezuela, New Zealand, the Palestineand the countries of the African continent may submit paper or online applications.
All paper applications, must be submitted to Mexican Embassyin the applicant’s country or at the concurrent Embassy.
Applications must be submitted online through the Academic Cooperation Management System (SIGCA) (https://sigca.sre.gob.mx), during the duration of the Call.
You may also check: