WAYA is a multi-purpose messaging, social media and mobile payment developed by WAYA Multi-link Limited in November 2018. WAYAApp is designed to ease the problems of transactions in Nigeria.
We are committed to providing a cashless and secured mobile application that assist businesses, individuals and non-profit organizations in operating sustainably around the world at large.
Core to our mandate is our recognition that mobile financial technology is the new and future global path to sustainable wealth creation and development especially for financially excluded population in Africa. This inspired us to create WAYA, our mobile application that enable our clients’ access financial services through mobile devices seamlessly, in real time as well as enabling talk and chat at no cost to them. Now they can WAYA their money, their talks their chats because WAYA understands their needs.
- Maintain a pleasant personality to all guests, clients and partners and provide them with superb customer service experience
- Have a robust understanding of financial technology, product operations and objectives.
- Ensure the reception is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Maintain records and files.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND, MBA/MSc/MA, OND, PhD/Fellowship
- Experience: 2 years
- Location: Anambra, Edo, Kaduna, Kwara
- Job Field: Customer Care
You may also check:
- Apply for 2020 Jobs at the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP)
- Apply for WAAW Foundation 2020/2021 STEM Scholarship for Need-Based Female Students
- Apply for Women in Conflict 1325 Fellowship Programme
YOU MUST RESIDE IN ONE OF THES CITIES: BENIN, ONITSHA, NNEWI, KADUNA, ILORIN
- Proven customer support experience
- BSc/HND in Social Sciences Arts and Humanities
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Good Social Media Management Skills
- Good Use of Office Package
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt / respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Must be computer and data savvy
- Multilingual ability in local Nigerian languages is an added advantage
Application Deadline: Unspecified.