Access Bank Plc is a full service commercial Bank operating through a network of about 366 branches and service outlets located in major centres across Nigeria, Sub Saharan Africa and the United Kingdom. Listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1998, the Bank serves its various markets through 4 business segments: Personal, Business, Commercial and Corporate & Investment banking.
The Bank has over 830,000 shareholders including several Nigerian and International Institutional Investors and has enjoyed what is arguably Africa’s most successful banking growth trajectory in the last ten years ranking amongst Africa’s top 20 banks by total assets and capital in 2011.
As part of its continued growth strategy, Access Bank is focused on mainstreaming sustainable business practices into its operations. The Bank strives to deliver sustainable economic growth that is profitable, environmentally responsible and socially relevant.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Location: Lagos
- Are you Unapologetically African?
- Are you passionate about changing Africa’s narrative through Technology?
- Do you want to kickstart a career in Programming, Data Science, Digital Marketing, Business Analytics, Networking or Cybersecurity?
- Then this opportunity might just be right for you!
- Access Bank’s technology teams take on the continent’s biggest financial and data challenges for our over 40 million customers, building the platforms and partnerships that affect millions of people every day.
- Customers are at the forefront of everything we do and ensuring customer’s concerns are addressed is vital to the success of the Bank. We are driving change to be the World’s most respected African Bank.
- We are seeking exceptional young Africans to join us on our journey to becoming Africa’s Gateway to the World.
You may also check:
- Italian Government Scholarships 2022/2023 for Bachelors, Masters & Ph.D studies
- Sales Agent jobs at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- IT Project Manager vacancy at Terawork
- STEM & Economics Graduates with a minimum of Second-Class Upper from a fully accredited university looking to begin a career in Tech.
- Demonstrable use of effective problem-solving skills
- Love for working as part of a team
Young Africans interested in learning tech-forward skills to kick-start careers in the banking industry are empowered by providing them with hands-on learning opportunities in fields such as Programming, Data Science, Digital Marketing, Business Analytics, Networking or Cybersecurity to develop mastery of highly sought-after tech skills.
Application Deadline: 6th June, 2022.