Mobility 54 is a corporate venture capital of Toyota Tsucho & CFAO group – the largest distribution network in Africa. Mobile 54 is organizing a startup pitch contest – “2022 Digital Transformation Challenge” calling for innovative mobility startups operating in Africa!!
A selection of high potential innovative startups embodying the African dynamic of Mobility will have an opportunity to participate in a final pitch event in Tunisia – to be organized at the time of the Tokyo International Conference on African Development (“TICAD#8”).
This event will provide a tremendous opportunity to promote your business to private and public investors, international institutions, and Toyota Tsusho & CFAO top management. The finalists will be announced in the ceremony in Tunis, in August 2022.Mobility 54 partners Bond’innov will be delivering training and support to gain the most of this event.
To be eligible for the program, you’ll need to meet the following criteria:
- Be an early to mid-stage start-up realizing a significant part of the activity in Africa
- Operate in the Mobility Tech & Services business sector (cf. detail scope hereunder)
- Business with a minimum of 3 months revenues
- Be an innovator and demonstrate a growth potential with strong market traction
You may also check:
- Office Assistant needed at Eastern Logistics Limited
- University of Oxford Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme 2022
- Apply for Young Graduate Program at TOTAL Nigeria Plc
Mobility54 is looking for startups that bring tangible and innovative solutions to mobility
challenges in Africa. 5 investment scopes are specified as below:
- Logistics (eg. e-logistics platform, route optimization, warehousing, etc)
- Transport (eg. digital taxi/bus platform, multi-modal transport, map-tech, sharing,
- Mobility Marketplace (eg. auto parts marketplace, vehicle import/export
- Mobility Fintech (eg. vehicle/motorcycle asset finance, subscription service, digital
credit scoring, insurtech, etc)
- Mobility Carbon Neutral (eg. electric motorcycle, battery charging platform, clean
energy for mobility, etc)
How to Apply:
- To apply, please complete the application form.
- Do your best to answer accurately. If some of the questions are not relevant for you
or you don’t know how to answer, proceed to the next question.
- Participation in the call for applications is free of charge.
Application Deadline: 15th June, 2022.