The Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF) has partnered with Google Hustle Academy and the Enterprise Development Center (EDC) to launch its Business Incubation and Acceleration Program. The scheme aims to provide quality trainings to Lagos State businesses at zero cost.
Courses range from Basic Accounting, Financial Management, Operations Management, Strategic Planning, Digital Marketing Strategies, Access to Funding and technical related courses around Agriculture and Fashion.
You may also check:
- Elevating the Voices of Women in Agriculture (EVWA) for African Women
- Driver at Fountain Source Nig Ltd
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment Application 2022
- Virtual and flexible learning
- Certificate of completion
- One-on-One business support
- Personalized business services and more
- In view of this, the Fund is calling for application from intending and existing entrepreneurs in Lagos State.
Application Deadline: Unspecified.