Are you looking for hands-on experience in a leading end-to-end financial services with exposure to international best practices? Then you should apply for the Blue Intern program.
- Eligible candidates must fulfill the following criteria:
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 or equivalent of a 2:1.
- Completed at least 2 years of undergraduate studies.
- Must be innovative and capable of creative thinking.
You may also check:
- African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS) 2020 Masters for Machine Intelligence
- Carbon Disrupt Fund 2020 for African Tech Entrepreneurs ($100,000 Fund)
- General Electric (GE) Early Identification (EID) Sales Internship 2020 for young Nigerians