Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Limited; A Livestock Production and agro-allied Service Company. We are currently seeking to employ dynamic, self-motivated and result oriented candidate with pleasing personalities to fill the position below:
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Location: Delta
- Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
Location: Asaba, Delta
Before you proceed, please 'Follow' our facebook page to get more updates
Learn Web Design, Forex, Graphics Design, Digital Marketing for FREE here
- Interested Candidates must possess B.Sc/HND in Accounting, Finance & Account, or any related field from accredited institutions.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements of Accounting procedure and Microsoft office software is a plus.
- Computer literacy is compulsory (proficiency in Ms word, Excel etc.)
- Thorough knowledge of basic Accounting procedures and principles. Having minimum of three years proven experience in similar capacity.
- Related experience in an Agro-allied company will be an added advantage.
- Must not be older than (30) Thirty years.
You may also check:
- Google Women Techmakers Scholars Program 2020/2021 for Female Students ( 7,000 EUR Award & Funded to Women Techmakers Scholars’ Retreat in summer 2020)
- Governance for Development in Africa Initiative Residential School 2020 (Fully Funded)
- 2020/2021 Maastricht University High Potential Scholarships for International Students to study in the Netherlands
- Must be highly organised.
- Efficient detail-oriented and able to multitask.
- Pro-active work ethics
- Data entry Management
- Unbending moral code and the ability to think analytically.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Aptitude for numbers and qualitative skills.
- Ability to work independently with a team.
- Integrity and honesty.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.