ℹ️98% of CVs are rarely accepted. Be among the TOP 2%. Let CV Experts review your Curriculum Vitae and get your new & quality CV within 1 hour
Click to begin
Majoring in Computer Science, Software, Telecommunications, Electronics, Engineering and related discipliners including Accounting, Finance, Law, Economics, Management etc.
- In this round of recruitment we are looking for anyone who will graduate/has graduated in 2019 or 2020.
- Any international student in China who graduates in 2019 or 2020 is welcome to apply.
Register your resume on Huawei’s recruitment website. If you pass initial selection, you will receive a call to interview before the recruitment event.
Interviews are generally in two steps: technical interview & final interview. Technical interviews are conducted at recruitment events in China. Final interviews can be done remotely via video link.
You may also check:
- University of Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning Masters Scholarships 2020/2021
- Recent Jobs at Broadoaks School
- The MultiChoice Talent Factory FREE Online Masterclasses
After a recruitment event, Huawei will send interview results to all candidates we interview. Outstanding candidates will receive offers and can begin the process of signing their contracts with Huawei
How to Apply:
– To submit your resume, register on the recruitment website: http://career.huawei.com.
Go to Campus > International Students to find positions suitable for international students graduating in China.
Application Deadline: Ongoing.