Benin Electricity Distribution Plc. (BEDC) is one of the retail electricity distribution companies licensed by the federal government Benin Electricity Disco (“BEDC” or “Benin Disco”) is one of the successor distribution companies (Discos) created following the unbundling and privatization of the state-owned Power Utility, Power Holding Company of Nigeria Plc.
BEDC is responsible for retail distribution of electricity in Delta, Edo, Ekiti, and Ondo States with geographical coverage of 55,770 square kilometers. The company operates from twenty five (25) business districts with approximately 350 offices located across the four (4) states with about 13 million people and about 4 million households.
Learn Web Design, Forex, Graphics Design, Digital Marketing for FREE here
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Location: Delta, Edo, Ekiti, Ondo
- Successful candidates will be expected to work within our coverage states with experienced engineers, developing skills and building experience necessary to become future leaders and play critical roles in the achievement of the organization’s goals.
You may also check:
- Branch Manager needed at Soteria Eye Clinic
- Apply for the post of Finance Officer at The Tony Elumelu Foundation
- Apply for Alibaba Group eFounders Online Course Class 1 – Africa Fellowship Program 2021
- Must have graduated with at least a Second Class Lower / Lower Credit in any of the courses below, with a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma from any recognized tertiary institution in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Accountancy, Physics, Computer Science, Economics, Geography, Urban and Regional Planning.
- Should not be more than 28 years old
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps
- Must be analytical and possess excellent communication skills
- Must be tech-savvy.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2021.