The Centre of African Studies of the University of London invites applications from Nigerian academics to take part in a scheme of collaborative research funded by the Leventis Foundation.
The Leventis Research Co-operation Programme is devised to assist younger scholars develop their research interests in collaboration with their counterparts in London.
Applicants are invited to apply to spend three months as visitors of the Centre of African Studies in order to pursue their research in libraries and archives and to participate in the intellectual life of the Centre. The scheme might be particularly appropriate for scholars working up a PhD thesis into publishable form.
To be considered for the fellowship, applicants should send the following documents via email to email@example.com
- A complete curriculum vitae (maximum 2 pages)
- A statement of current research interests (of not more than 1,000 words) specifying the aims to be achieved during the research period in London
- One academic reference letter supporting the application (sent directly from the email account of the referee to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Applications are considered by a Steering Committee in London. Emails will be sent to the applicants informing them of the Committee’s decision soon after the deadline of 31st March.
You may also check:
- BBC World Service is recruiting for Editor, Gist
- Apply for First City Monument Bank (FCMB) 2020 Agritech EPIC Pitch for Startups in Nigeria (₦1.5M Grant)
- Apply for Transport Services Limited (TSL) Graduate Internship Program
Email applications are preferable, but if you are unable to send your application by email, please post it to:
Ms Angelica Baschiera
Centre of African studies
SOAS University of London
London WC1H 0XG
Application Deadline: 31st March, 2021.