Application Deadline: 14 October 2019
The Ibrahim Leadership Fellowships form a selective programme designed to mentor future African leaders. Through this annual fellowship programme, we seek to deepen and broaden our growing network which continues to contribute its skills and learning to a better Africa.
Before you proceed, please 'Follow' our facebook page to get more updates
Learn Web Design, Forex, Graphics Design, Digital Marketing for FREE here
The Fellowships offer the opportunity to work in the executive offices of either the AfDB (Abidjan), UNECA (Addis Ababa) or the ITC (Geneva) with an annual stipend of $100,000.
- National of an African country
- 7-10 years of relevant work experience
- Master’s degree
- under the age of 40, or 45 for women with children
- any additional criteria as set by the host.
2020 Fellowship process
- Applications open 12 August 2019
- applications close 14 October 2019
- successful candidates notified early 2020
- Fellows report for duty May 2020
For More Information
Visit the Official Webpage of the Mo Ibrahim Foundation Leadership Fellowship Program 2020