Takeme Dia is an electronic means of offering and receiving transportation services between two parties (Driver and Passenger). The platform is set up to provide 21st century grade transportation service that is tailored to the specific needs of users in its operating markets.
Specifically our transportation solution is made with you the user in mind. It addresses the concerns of users in terms of standard of service, convenience of service, cost of service and security of personnel and for the vehicle owners, it assures of reasonable returns and safe working conditions at all times.
Social Media Specialists
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 2 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Media / Advertising / Branding
- Responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts.
- Develop and manage social media strategy
- Develop and manage social media content
- Use social media marketing tools
- Coordinate with industry professional and influencers to create strong network
You may also check:
- World Bank Innovate4Climate 2020 Pitch Hub Competition for young Innovators
- Business School Netherlands/Orange Knowledge Programme Scholarship 2020
- Ashoka Young Changemakers Programme 2020
- Minimum of 2 years post-graduation experience in a related position
- Good understanding of social media KPI’s
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below