The Flutterwave International Women’s Day Grant will be awarded to women-led businesses in the following countries:
– Nigeria Kenya Ghana Rwanda South Africa
- The grant is open to businesses located within the following countries; Kenya, Nigeria, Ghana, Rwanda and South Africa.
- The grant is open to businesses with the above-named countries founded by individuals aged 21 years or over.
The conditions for eligibility for the grant are as follows:
- The business must be a duly registered company;
- The company must have been in existence for no more than three (3) years;
- Entrants have to be classified as small-medium businesses i.e. the business must have a minimum of 3 employees, and maximum of 10 employees in their respective locations.
- Complying with the terms and conditions herein stated.
You may also check:
Before you proceed, please 'Follow' our facebook page to get more updates
Learn Web Design, Forex, Graphics Design, Digital Marketing for FREE here
- RB-Invest for Life Scholarship 2020
- English Teacher wanted at Jesuit Memorial College
- SAP’s Young Professional Program 2020 for graduates
Flutterwave will select one business from each of these countries to receive a grant of $1000. Application deadline has been extended to 6th April, 2020, winners will be announced two weeks after. Please fill in this form to tell us a little more about your business or startup, remember to share as much information as possible so we can get the full picture of your business.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Application Deadline: 11 pm, Monday, 6th April 2020.