A school in Lagos is currently in need of a driver.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 2 years
- Location: Lagos, Ogun
A school is sourcing for two chauffeurs (drivers) to drive a school bus picking and dropping off young children to and from school. Individual location of the children are all within 10mins of the school, located at Warewa (Wawa), Arepo at the end of Ojodu-Berger Long bridge.
You may also check:
- Application to ARES Belgian Government Masters and Training Scholarships 2022/2023 for study in Belgium
- APPLY NOW: Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment for Police Constable Recruitment 2021
- Wema Bank Marketing Associate Program 2022 for graduates
Key Competencies and Responsibilities
- Keep vehicle clean at all times
- Drive within appropriate speed
- Pick up and Drop off children
- Be aware of vehicle condition and report changes
- Be in charge of all maintenance (Inspection, Repairs and Servicing)
- *Driving assigned vehicle for other assignments; errands; etc.
- *Any other related tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
*This will be communicated and agreed with you prior notice.
*Previous Experience driving school children is an advantage
Application Deadline: Unspecified.