Zilt Investment Limited is a leading Real Estate firm based in Oyo State.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 1 year
- Location: Oyo
- City: Ibadan
- Analysing existing operations, crops, and financial documents and recommending improvements.
- Preparingplans and schedules for planting and harvesting and ensuring staff understands expectations.
- Visiting the different divisions to inspect crops and perform tests on soil and water.
- Ensuring seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, and other suppliies are regularly restocked.
- Scheduling repairs, maintenance, and replacement of equipment and machinery.
- Plan financesand production to maintain farm progress against budget parameters.
- Maintain the quality of yield, whether livestock or crops.
- Understand the implication of the weather and make contingency plans.
- Ensure that farm activities complies with government regulations.
- Maintain knowledge of pests and an understanding of how they spread and how to treat them.
- Apply health and safety standards across the farm estate.
- Handling the marketing and sale of products produced on the farm.
You may also check:
- Marketing Executive at Oduduwa University
- Project Officer vacancy at Elim CVTC, Nigeria
- Application to The FATE Scholar Programme (FSP) 2023
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture, Animal Science, or equivalent with at least 1 year experience.
- Extensive experience in a farming-related field.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- Availability and willingness to work.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: Unspecified.