Nestle S.A. is a Swiss multinational food and beverage company headquartered in Vevey, Switzerland. It is the largest food company in the world measured by revenues.
Nestle’s products include baby food, bottled water, breakfast cereals, coffee and tea, confectionery, dairy products, ice cream, frozen food, pet foods, and snacks. Twenty-nine of Nestle’s brands have annual sales of over CHF1 billion (about US$1.1 billion), including Nespresso, Nescafe, Kit Kat, Smarties, Nesquik, Stouffer’s, Vittel, and Maggi. Nestle has 447 factories, operates in 194 countries, and employs around 333,000 people. It is one of the main shareholders of L’Oreal, the world’s largest cosmetics company.
Nestle is committed to enhancing the quality of consumers’ lives through nutrition, health and wellness. Our mission of “Good Food, Good Life” is to provide the best tasting, most nutritious choices in a wide range of food and beverage categories and eating occasions, from morning to night. Providing safe, quality nutrition for more than 140 years. Operations in more than 86 countries. 2 000+ brands worldwide. CHF 92 billion sales in 2013. More than 330 000 employees. Objective to be the leader in nutrition, health and wellness.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
You may also check:
- Apply to Austrian Development Cooperation Scholarships 2021/2022 for study in Austria (Fully Funded)
- LBH Consulting requires the services of an Admission Counsellor
- Invest Your Talent in Italy Scholarships 2021/2022 for International students
- We hereby notify the public of our decision to increase the supply base for quality grain delvery.
- Availability of optical sorting and cleaning machine, storage warehouse, monitoring device (hygrometer), containerized transport system, laboratory for basic analysis and ability to meet the required specifications wil be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their interest by mail to the Corporate Communications and Public Affairs Department of the company via: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 25th April, 2020.