Rite Foods Limited is the manufacturer of Bigi Drinks, Rite and Bigi Sausages and Fearless Energy Drinks. Our World Class Factory is situated at Ososa.
Produced in our World class factory, our Fearless energy drink brand has become very available to the masses across the country. Its success in the Nigerian market has been followed with a lot of curious questions.
1. Power Plant Supervisor
The role reports to Power Plant Manager
The ideal candidate will monitor and coordinate plant operations, as well as adjust controls to generate electrical power or regulate the flow of power.
He/she will also be expected to:
• Ensure all operators are running operations smoothly and safely
• Proactively check on machines after troubleshooting problems
• Monitor and inspect power plant equipment and indicators to detect evidence of operating problems
• Start engines, place generators on line and remove generators as load changes, based on demands
• Train operators and supervise everyday operation schedules and assist to resolve all maintenance issues, amongst others.
Trouble Shooting Skills, Problem Solving Skills, Supervisory Skills , Ability to work independently and in Team, Communication Skills and Proficiency in MS Office tools.
• At least First Degree/HND in Engineering, preferably in Electrical Engineering.
• Minimum of 4 years experience in power operations and maintenance.
2. ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN (BAKERY TECHNICAL)
The role reports to Shift Supervisor, Electrical
The ideal candidate will attend to any electrical faults and machine responses, by effectively monitoring their performance.
He/she will also be required to:
• Trace and troubleshoot electrical faults using appropriate testing devices.
• Maintain and repair or replace electrical wirings, equipment, or fixtures using applicable hand and power tools
• Handle other tasks within job role, as may be assigned by Shift Supervisor, Electrical
Trouble Shooting Skills, Problem Solving and hands-on in fixing electrical faults.
• At least City & Guild or OND in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum of 2 years experience in electrical
Mode of Applications
Interested and qualified candidate should send his/her CV to email@example.com on or before Wednesday, January 22, 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.