Compovine Technology Limited is an indigenous company with the main aim of offering Information Technology, Sales and Services to individuals and corporate organizations. Compovine Technology Limited currently has branches in Ibadan, Abuja, Lagos, Lokoja, Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Minna, Portharcourt and Enugu, and we are still expanding.
Female Cashier / Sales Executive
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 1 – 2 years
- Location: Abuja, Kogi
- Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Locations: Lokoja, Kogi and Abuja
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
- Track transactions and report any discrepancies
- Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service.
- Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers.
- Achieving established goals.
- Directing customers to merchandise within the store.
- Increasing in store sales.
- Superior product knowledge.
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor.
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
- Cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts
You may also check:
- Openings at Arla Foods
- African Women in Media 2020 Summit (AWiM2020)
- Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Undergraduate, Masters & PhD Scholarship Programme 2020/2021 (Fully Funded)
- A B.Sc qualification (2.1 or Upper Credit) in any discipline
- Experience: 1-2 years in sales / Cashier role
- Applicant must reside in the state
- Work experience as a retail cashier or in a similar role in sales
- Basic Computer knowledge
- Good math skills
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- A professional appearance.
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title and Location” as subject of your mail.