HealthStation is a Health Management Information System focused on adding value to Hospitals, Clinics, Diagnostics Centers, Pharmacies and Laboratories. Our convenient software solution enables you run your health organisation effectively.
1. Data Analyst
- Expert in at least one analytics language (ex. Python, R)
- Proficient in SQL, GitHub, bash commands
- Experience interning or working in a data-intensive role (or equivalent experience)
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Location: Lagos
You may also check:
- University of Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning Masters Scholarships 2020/2021
- PearlDrops Healthcare Staffing needs Pharmacist for Evening Locum
- The MultiChoice Talent Factory FREE Online Masterclasses
- Developing reports and data visualization
- Providing an impactful data analysis
- Supporting the IT infrastructure for Tableau
- Writing SQL queries in order to prepare data
- Be a key resource: become an expert on data infrastructure, analytics tools, and best practices in data-driven research
- Build out new data flows as our product changes, and produce high-value, timely analytics based the unique aspects of each of our markets
Requirements / Qualifications
- Confident SQL user
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Strong interest in data science
- BSC/HND in relevant studies.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th April, 2020.