betBonanza, a leading Sports betting Company In Nigeria.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 2 years
- Location: Abuja, Anambra
- Job Field: Administration / Secretarial
As a fast-growing international company betBonanza is seeking experienced and driven individuals to join our Sports Betting organization.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join a dynamic business that encourages ideas and initiatives.
The Area Manager reports to the Head of Commercial Operations. The Area Manager is responsible for building and managing his network of Agents.
Locations: Abuja and Anambra
- To build a profitable business by acquiring Agents in the designated geographical area
- To profitably manage the Agents under his control and ensure full compliance with the Company’s procedures and operating standards
- To represent the Company in a professional manner at all times upholding the brand, operating standards, and SCORE values
You may also check:
- 12th Nelson Mandela World Human Rights Moot Court Competition 2020
- 2020 Bertha Foundation Challenge Fellowships for Activists & Investigative Journalists
- World Bank/Wharton School Ideas for Action Competition 2020 for students & professionals
- Responsible for Recruiting Agents in Key Regions
- Create Awareness for Company in Regions
- Provide weekly reports to Management on improvement in each region
- Prepare Roll Out Strategy
- Make recommendations on Marketing
- Responsible for Driving Sales and Agency Growth
- Responsible for Identifying Key Areas for Revenue and Growth
- Responsible for developing Ideas and Plans for Increasing Revenue
- Develop strategies for Agent Recruitment
- Staying up to date with all competitors
- Provide first line IT support to Agents
- When necessary, terminating non- complying Agents
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE
- The successful candidate will be a hard-working individual with a “can-do” attitude, keen to take on responsibility and building a business.
- You will likely have experience working in or close to the gaming industry already or in retail. With a strong drive and passion for the business, you will balance good commercial understanding with excellent people skills.
- Minimum 2 years of directly relevant experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of the local gaming market place
- Strong self-discipline and ambition
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Minimum HND qualification
Method of Application
Applicants should send Cvs to email@example.com