Dausam a leading firm in our industry in freight forwarding and logistics company. As an international logistics and freight forwarding service provider founded in 2009, Dausam Nigeria Limited has been devoting to offer perfect, integrated and customized services for large and small companies, as well as government agencies and non-profit organizations, individuals and families.
With our experienced specialists and dedicated service team, every single cargo can be delivered in perfect condition. We are looking to hire a Business Operations Specialist to help us keep growing. If you’re hard-working and dedicated, Dausam Nigeria Limited is an ideal place to get ahead.
Responsibilities for Business Operations Specialist
- Assist the business operations manager in planning, organizing and coordinating functions relating to the operation of the business
- Maintain an updated client, customer, contractor and supplier management system
- Monitor expenses and budget in line with the finance and accounts department
- Provide recommendations and suggestions for improvements in any aspects relating to increased performance
- Help with the onboarding process including screen and interviewing candidates
- Train new hires as necessary and ensure policies and procedures are followed
- Keep up to date with the current market trends and industry forecasts
- Coordinates with different departments to achieve optimal work production across the board
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 2 – 8 years
- Location1: Lagos
You may also check:
- Applications for Global Good Fund 2021 Fellowships for young Social Entrepreneurs
- AAI One World Scholarship Program 2020 for Students in Austria
- African Water Resources Mobility Network Programme 2020 (Fully Funded)
Qualifications for Operations Specialist
- Proven experience in working in business operations or sales operations
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good social and presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High self-initiative with the ability to work well under pressure
- Able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of handling general office equipment
- Proficient in technology especially Microsoft Office applications
- Physical capability of standing or sitting for long hours each work day
- HND/B.sc/BA from any recognised higher institutions. Candidates will be contacted via email.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Application Deadline: Unspecified.